Side criss crossed loop braid, items that you will need to create the style: harspray and a clear elastic and hairbrush.
Side Criss Crossed Loop Braid
1. Step First to the side create a deep part off.
2. Step Now from along the part line pick up a small part of the hair. Then split that into three equal pieces. And now bringing the outer edges over to the middle begin to braid.
3. Step Pick up hair to add into the braid just on the back side and then braid it over the middle side.
4. Step Then to the side drop the front hair strand. And then pick up a part of the hair to replace it. Now pick up a section of hair on the back and just add it into your braid.
5. Step Feather out a small part of the hair on the front side. Be sure that be as thick as that first piece that you dropped down in front side. Then you can let that piece hang. And now you can pick up a small part of the hair to add in. Then braid it over to the middle. Pick up another part of the hair on the back and then add that in.
6. Step Then feather out another piece of hair on the front side. Equal in size to the other 2 parts that hanging down. Now you can take the first piece wich is hanging. And now bring it under the piece that next to it. And now over the piece that you just feathered out. Then add that into the braid. Now clip the hanging pieces. So that way they do not get mixed in.To add into the front most hair strand of the braid pick up a part of the hair and then braid that over the middle.
7. Step Pick up hair on the back again and then braid it in.
8. Step Once again feather out a small section from the front most strand. Then take the front hanging piece and then bring it under the hair strand that next to it. Then over the piece that you just feathered out. And add that into the braid. Now from underneath pick up a section of hair to add in.
When the braid reaches the ear then on the front do not pick up any extra hair to add in. From now on you will add hair in just on the back.
9.Step Now continue to feather out parts on the front. And then by brining it under the section add back in the front part just next to it and then over the one that you have just feathered out.
On the back side while you pick up hair to add in, do not tilt your head. That way the hair will hang nicely. Also that way when you pick it up and also when you add it in, your hair will look natural.
10. Step You can go back up the braid every couple of stitches and then gently pull on those loops. That way you can make sure they aren’t braided very tight. You will loosen them at the end.
11. Step Until you run out of hair to add in just continue braiding like this. Now, until you are within few stitches of the end of the braid just keep feathering out pieces on the front side. Now you need to stop feathering out and then you need to bring those hanging pieces just back in.
12. Step With one hand hold the braid and then go up the braid and also gently pulling out those loops. Soon as the loops are loosened then with an elastic you can secure the braid and now until they are to your liking just go back to loosen the loops more.
13. Step Now just on the back side of your braid gently pinch after where you stopped adding hair in and then to make it look more full pull on the edges.
You can complete the side criss crossed loop braid with your hairspray.
Side Criss Crossed Loop Braid